Greenscape Environmental Solutions Pty Ltd, hold an A & B Class asbestos removal licence in both Victoria and NSW.
Greenscape has extensive training and experience in removal of bonded and friable asbestos containing materials for both domestic and commercial purposes. We deal with a full range of asbestos removal projects, including those of high complexity and hazardous.
We believe that our attention to detail and focus on safety puts us ahead of the competition.
NSW – AD212543
VIC – H16/02374
Asbestos Risk Assessments
Asbestos risk assessments are required for all workplaces in Australia under state based Occupational Health & Safety legislation. Greenscape can undertake audits for asbestos and provide a report including an asbestos register for the building/structure. An asbestos register is a comprehensive document that lists all identified – or assumed – asbestos in a commercial building (including investment properties), public building or workplace.
During an asbestos audit Greenscape will perform the following:
- Implement control actions necessary to manage asbestos related risks, and communicate any asbestos risks to employees including contractors.
- Determine, so far as is practical, whether hazardous materials are present in the workplace by inspecting representative areas of the site and reviewing relevant records (e.g. previous hazardous materials registers, asbestos abatement reports)
- Assess the risks posed by the materials identified
- Recommend control actions necessary to manage the risks associated with the identified hazardous materials
- Prepare a report detailing our key findings and recommendations and establish a Hazardous Materials Register listing identified, or suspected, locations of hazardous materials at the site
- Mapping locations of hazardous materials.